Saturday, June 13, 2009

A heart touching story

Launched on 1st December 2008 "I too had a Love Story" by Ravinder Singh is not just a book but a feeling. A simple writing by this young software professional who has actually not written a book but put down his life, love and feelings on paper and makes you realize that still there are things which are incomplete and will remain the same in this world but will always be very close to our hearts. I am sure most of you might not believe but the story that this book has is a true story of Mr. Ravinder Singh and not fictious. When you start reading the book you get the feeling that somehow you know what you would get to read keeping in mind the other fiction books.

Filled with soft, tender, sweet and emotional moments as you start off to read the book you feel good about the happenings and at moments it brings a smile on your face and makes you wonder is life really so beautiful? Well in my perception I would say yes it is. As you proceed to read you just get carried away with the book and that's when you are not just reading the book but feeling it. All the while when I was reading I could really feel the characters in the book with me and that I am a part of the happenings and incidents in the book. As you progress further although you know what's going to come next you and knowing the fact nothing can change now you still have your fingers crossed and are left with nothing but tears in your eyes.

It's been a while since I read this book but the very thought of the happenings of Mr. Ravinder Singh's life those mentioned in the book brings me down to tears and breaks me down totally and I cry for hours. Even today as I write this short note about the book (perhaps more about my feelings) I am again down with tears and really wish that I could somehow change the things but as mentioned on the cover page of the book itself "Not all love stories are meant to have a perfect ending. Some stay incomplete. Yet they are beautiful in their own way." I would like to thank Mr. Ravinder Singh for taking this as a respect to his love and life and sharing his personal life with the world.

No comments: